But out of limitations comes creativity...

August 02, 2011

Sandal Decoupage Makeover

with 10 comments
I had to do it again.


After my Shoe Decoupage I saw this sad Sandal and I had to give her a Makeover.



 


I used my good friend .... Mr. Mod Podge :)



So here is the Sad Sandal:



I got some Colorful Happy Fabric...



Fabric, Brush, Mod Podge...






Now a coat of Mod Plodge... all over...




I made 1 bow for each :)


And

 my Sad Sandal is ...


A Happy Sandal Now :)




Better  right?

 :)       (:


Thanks for stopping by.

Linking at




Tip Junkie handmade projects

10 comments:

  1. Chef in Training said...

    these are amazing! Great idea! I found your blog through a link party and love it! I love to make new blogging friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

  2. HILLARY said...

    Way to go those are super cute! Great upgrade for sure!

  3. Terri said...

    I am following you back :)

    Love the shoes!

  4. Candice @ Where Nothing Good Comes Easy said...

    Those are cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

  5. Beauty and The Green said...

    I see you have been bitten by the decoupage bug too! Lol, am obsessed with this. Wow, look at those wedge shoes! amazing job. Who knew!

    Following from a blog hop. All the best.

  6. Unknown said...

    UN-BUH-LIEVABLE! I kept on scrollin' back & forth..looking at the before & after!

  7. Anonymous said...

    Love this I have a pair I am going to try this on! Thanks for dropping by Pickle Jars and Pears earlier! Giving you a follow back:)

  8. Creatively Content said...

    These make me happy. What fun to wear. Great job! I really enjoy the color. Also thanks for popping by my blog and commenting on our 'masking tape town'. Following you back.

  9. Krafty Max Originals said...

    Such cool shoes!! ~KM

    Hop'in by from 'Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop'.

    I'm following your blog now, wont you please

    come and follow me back?? ~KM

    Krafty Max Originals