But out of limitations comes creativity...

August 05, 2011

Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

with 7 comments

Today I made chocolate ice-cream.

It took me 3 minutes to make it.







I had a problem with my computer and the recipe

 was saved on my favorites and I lost it.

But HERE you can get a recipe, the only difference

 is that I added some... ...



I put in my food processor frozen bananas, peanut butter, cocoa and brown sugar.

That's it!!! That easy!!!!!!


It was really good!



Now I am going to share with you Links where to go to make some more delicious homemade Ice cream:





I am going to find a recipe for strawberry Ice Cream and if comes out good I will post it, I will have more pictures :)


Hoping to...
#ff63e0

7 comments:

  1. MyCuriousCrafts said...

    Oh, that looks so delicious and yummy. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I apprecaite it. I am now following you too from Boost Your Blog Friday's. Crafty hugs, ~Shen

  2. Jackie said...

    mmm it certainly sounds easy and looks delicious. I will be makeing some for my family in the very near future.

  3. Anonymous said...

    I love homemade ice cream. Found you on Hoppin Weeekend. :)

  4. PC said...

    Dear Sabrina, your blog is simply fabulous and I just passed you a Butterfly Award - hope you like it! Check it out at http://meijosjoy.blogspot.com/2011/08/visit-by-butterfly.html

  5. Nayana said...

    wow..homemade icecream...looks so delicious:)

  6. Lindsay said...

    Yum, that looks so good! My grandpa used to make me homemade ice cream when I was little. I'll have to try this recipe for me and my son. Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you back! :)

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

  7. Silverfaerie said...

    That looks so tasty! I'll have to try it soon :)

    New GFC follower as Silverfaerie via the FMParty at "the perfect line"

    http://silverfaeries-dragonflies.blogspot.com