But out of limitations comes creativity...

August 18, 2011

Marble Ring Tutorial

with 2 comments

Let's make some rings :)

You will need :


Cute paper, or make your own.



And ...


Cut and glue with Mod Podge a piece of your beautiful paper in the back of your marble ( I guess you could also use fabric).



Let it dry.

Now you need a ring base like this...



Since I don't have this kind of base I used some other kind (I had to cut something off but no one knows, only you)

 And that's it..just hot glue your marble to your base!

Easy! Easy! As A,B,C!!!




I'm Hoping to...



A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Studio Mommy said...

    Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I’m already a follower but I wanted to stop by and say hi. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory