But out of limitations comes creativity...

August 14, 2011

Now is Origami

with 0 comments




Oh boy, today me and my lovely daughter Ariana tried for the very first time "Origami".

Origami is the Japanese art of folding paper into decorative shapes and figures.
Now I know I am going to have to go shopping for more paper very soon.

Man! The things you can do with paper are unreal!

This is the site I got the instructions to make my very first cup chair and box.

I am going to have more pictures later but just want to share those with you.


By the way this is a great quite craft to do with your kids... Ariana was so happy to see her chair. It makes my heart happy to see my Princess happy :)

If you haven't tried and you like crafts I can tell you that you will love it! To me it was very relaxing.







Little box :)


I think is cute!


0 comments: