But out of limitations comes creativity...

August 13, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

with 5 comments

I would like to thank Wendy at Pickle Jars and Pears for awarding me the versatile blogger award! I am so honored and happy!


The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 things about myself hummm let's see...
1 - I am from Brazil.
2 - I love camping.
3 - The beach makes me happy :)
4 - I am the only child.
5 - I have to drink at least one cup of coffee every morning.
6 - I use the dishwasher all the time, I don't like to do it by hand.
7 - I really like all the Blogs I follow and love to have you here :)
Here are my picks for The Versatile Blogger award

5 comments:

  1. *****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

    I am so honored to have this award and really appreciate you considering me! I am inspired by your creativity and thank you again for my award! Have a wonderful day! You made mine :) http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

  2. Funky Junk Interiors said...

    Thank-you very much for adding me to that amazing list! I'm very honored. :)

    Donna

  3. Meream said...

    Aww thank you! And thank you for the comment. :D