But out of limitations comes creativity...

May 02, 2012

Owl Theme Baby Shower

with 0 comments
My sister-in-law it's having baby number 3!
I am helping with the Owl Theme decoration.
I will have lots of pictures of the party, but for now I'm going to share what am doing...
She got lots of scrapbooking paper and since she's not going to find out the sex of the baby we are mixing colors.
I made a Owl template, but you can go HERE and get a simple template (looks like mine).
So I am using the scrapbooking paper she had and this is what we got so far...






I am also making flags with the same paper like this...



I am thinking about using brown ribbon to hang them.

I will post more pictures soon.

Ideas welcome :)





I love love love those cookies :

 You can go Here "Cake Central" to learn how to decorate like that :) I am so making those. For the fondant I will try to use a recipe I found HERE "The Decorated Cookie"


I am collecting ideas from all over.
See you soon :)






0 comments: