But out of limitations comes creativity...

December 24, 2011

Crochet Vest

with 0 comments
My first! I made a little crochet vest for my beautiful daughter.

If I knew more stitches I am sure I could make look even better.

I am new to crochet, but I try lots of things, some work :) and some don't :( but I will keep trying, I can't stop. I love crochet!

As I said before I learn all on YouTube. For this project I found a video on YouTube from a Brazilian

Craft Show, but WAIT... even if you don't speak Portuguese you will understand, all you need to do is

watch and she will show the base for this project all you need is to look the base.

If you have any questions let me know. I am not good in making Tutorials, but I will try my best :)

So here is Ariana's Crochet Vest...






If you want to check it out  HERE IS THE LINK fir the vest.

Have a great Day:)






0 comments: